SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser – Brixental
AUSTRIA’S LARGEST INTERCONNECTED SKI AREA
SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser – Brixental has once again been voted best international ski resort out of 400 resorts around the world for four years in a row and was even voted best value-for-money ski resort in Austria by ADAC 2012. With 279 runs, over 90 modern cable cars and lifts, more than 70 refreshment stops, the ALPENIGLU® Village and so many incredible experiences, skiing here is simply world class.
Over 70 of the most beautiful Alpine huts and mountain restaurants in Austria, sun decks and snow bars, mostly family businesses, invite you to stop in for a bite to eat. Comfort, hospitality, Tyrolean specialities and genuine Tyrolean charm set the tone here – and from a purely statistical standpoint, you can stop for refreshment every 3.3 km!
When it comes to reliable snow the conditions here are also unbeatable: SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser - Brixental is particularly blessed with natural snow. In addition, from 279 km of slope, 225 km can be completely covered with manmade snow. 1,400 snowmaking machines in the area guarantee it!
From treeless summit slopes for carvers, richly varied slopes requiring technique and sun-drenched family pistes to “extra long” valley routes, all runs are in top-form with spectacular views and mountains of snow guaranteed.
- 279 km of slope – Austria’s largest interconnected ski area
- 91 state-of-the-art cable cars and lifts
- Over 70 rustic, family-run huts, mountain restaurants and après ski bars
- ALPENIGLU® Village with igloo hotel, restaurant, bar, ice exhibition and ice chapel
- 3 fun parks, 1 ski movie route, SkiWelt chill-out areas with free wireless internet and
- 19 ski schools with kid’s ski school, child care and much more.
- 3 floodlit toboggan runs (day and night tobogganing until 3 am)
- 13 km of night skiing – Austria’s largest night skiing area
- 196,5 km cross-country ski trails - 250 km winter hiking paths
- Accommodation in all categories: 5*/4*/3*star hotels, B&Bs and apartments
NEW for Winter 2012/13:
SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser – Brixental has invested EURO 9.3 million for you this winter 2012/13!
- Expansion of the Astberg-Going toboggan run. New: With its own snowmaking
system and lighting.
- Modernising the Stöckl chair lift.
- Funslope Area and Snowpark Söll
- Expansion of the snow-making facilities in all locations of the SkiWelt
- “Hohe Salve” reservoir
- Five new PistenBullys
Our Package Tip
SkiWelt Superski Weeks
Your 25% discount on 6, 5, 4 or 3 day packages including ski pass
08.12. - 21.12.2012 and 16.03.-07.04.13
SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser - Brixental Marketing GmbH
Dorf 84 AT – 6306 Söll
Tel: +43 5333 400
Fax: +43 5333 400 9100