AT SKIWELT WILDER KAISER-BRIXENTAL
Getting married and looking for the perfect wedding location?
Then you have come to the right place! The day you promise to spend the rest of your lives together is a day you will never forget – which is why it should be celebrated in a unique setting. The SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser-Brixental has an incredible number of possibilities for your big day: Float comfortably up to the mountain summit by cable car. The ceremony could be held in Austria’s highest pilgrimage church, the “Salvenkirchlein”, at 1,829 metres, for example, or at the ALPENIGLU® igloo village. The ALPENIGLU® village has its own ice church for the wedding ceremony, fondue on the biggest ice table in Europe and a night in the igloo honeymoon suite!
Round off your perfect day with a very special experience: embrace the opportunity to go paragliding from one of the most beautiful flying spots: the Hohe Salve, Hartkaiser, Brandstadl or Choralpe mountains.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM A MOUNTAIN WEDDING AT ONE OF OUR MANY ALPINE HUTS:
- Magnificent mountain peaks with the Wilder Kaiser massif in the background
- Quaint, traditional and family-run huts with a unique flair
- The warmest, most welcoming hosts you can imagine
- Excellent traditional cuisine
- Amazing locations for your wedding photos