Incredibly child- & family-friendly
SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser-Brixental
SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser - Brixental is One of the largest and most modern ski resorts in the world and with 90 modern and especially child-safe chairlifts and over 284 km of slopes it is the perfect ski resort for families: wide, gentle slopes and perfectly prepared slopes, many blue runs and valley descents, numerous experiences and over 81 mostly family-owned mountain huts with an incredible price.
Wow! So many offers for families
- 22 professional ski schools for kids from 2 years on
- Child-care facilities for kids from 5 months on at the valley or top stations
- 4 funparks and the "Hans im Glück" ski slope at Söll, Ellmau and Westendorf
- ALPENIGLU(R) village at Hochbrixen with ice exhibition, ice-bar and sun lounge
- Ski-Movie-tracks: Riesenslalom at Scheffau, Skicross at Söll & Carvingschwung at Westendorf
- 3 illuminated toboggan runs at Ellmau and Söll
- Austria's largest night skiing area with illuminated slopes at Söll
- Family ski storage possibilities
- and much more.