Group rates SkiWelt Hiking Experience Pass Summer 2017
6 mountain theme parks, 13 lifts, 700 kilometres of hiking, 1 ticket: Austria’s biggest mountain experience awaits
The SkiWelt Hiking Experience Pass is the perfect all-round package for our summer in the mountains: just one ticket gives you unlimited use of all 13 lifts in Austria’s largest summer adventure area – with all six exciting mountain theme parks for families.
And if you prefer not to make the return journey by foot, the pass can also be used on the “KaiserJet”, a bus that stops at all the lifts and swimming facilities between Going, Ellmau, Scheffau and Söll. And one more treat: with the hiking pass (guest card reductions!) you enjoy discounts with 22 Bonus Partners in the region: leisure facilities, pools, attractions and activities with up to 50% off the normal price.
The Hiking Experience Pass includes:
- Unlimited use on up to 13 cable cars and lifts in the Wilder Kaiser - Brixental region during the booked period
- The 6 mountain theme parks: Lake Filzalmsee Hochbrixen, Ellmi's ZauberWelt Ellmau, Hohe Salve Hopfgarten Söll, KaiserWelt Scheffau, Hexenwasser Söll Hohe Salve, Alpinolino Westendorf
- Free use of the "Kaiserjet" - a bus for hikers and bathers that operates several times a day between Going, Ellmau, Scheffau and Söll.
- SkiWelt Bonus Partners - Up to 50 % discount
SKIWELT HIKING EXPERIENCE PASS SUMMER 2017 - FROM 20 PERSONS
|1 day SkiWelt hiking experience pass||€ 22,00||€ 16,50||€ 11,00|
|2 day SkiWelt hiking experience pas||€ 39,00||€ 29,50||€ 19,50|
|3 day SkiWelt hiking experience pas||€ 46,50||€ 35,00||€ 23,50|
|4 day SkiWelt hiking experience pas||€ 52,50||€ 39,50||€ 26,50|
|5 day SkiWelt hiking experience pas||€ 58,00||€ 43,50||€ 29,00|
|6 day SkiWelt hiking experience pas||€ 62,50||€ 47,00||€ 31,50|
|7 day SkiWelt hiking experience pas||€ 66,50||€ 50,00||€ 33,50|
|8 day SkiWelt hiking experience pas||€ 71,50||€ 53,50||€ 36,00|
|9 day SkiWelt hiking experience pas||€ 74,00||€ 55,50||€ 37,00|
|10 day SkiWelt hiking experience pas||€ 79,00||€ 59,50||€ 39,50|
|11 day SkiWelt hiking experience pas||€ 81,50||€ 61,00||€ 41,00|
|12 day SkiWelt hiking experience pas||€ 86,50||€ 65,00||€ 43,50|
|13 day SkiWelt hiking experience pas||€ 90,50||€ 68,00||€ 45,50|
|14 day SkiWelt hiking experience pas||€ 94,50||€ 70,50||€ 47,00|
Children‘s tariffs for those born between 2003 and 2013, Children born in and after 2014 free!
Youth tariffs for those born in 2000, 2001, 2002
- The SkiWelt Hiking Experience Pass is valid on consecutive days.
- Obtainable at all lifts in the Wilder Kaiser-Brixental region
- Prices valid for groups of 20 or more. We issue 1 free Hiking Experience Pass for every 21st person/coach.
- The coach driver gets a voucher for a meal or a Hiking Experience Pass
- All card types are personalised and are non-transferable. A fine will be levied if misused.
- The above prices plus keycard deposit of € 2; € 2 refunded upon safe return of keycard. All prices are in Euro and include 10% VAT
- Severely disabled people with a disability of 70% or more (ID required) pay youth rates at the SkiWelt.
- Holders of a Hiking Pass are entitled to use the Kaiser Jet from Söll to Going.
- Use of the Hiking Experience Pass or Kitzbühel Alps Summer Card is not permitted with sports equipment (paragliders, summer toboggans etc.), excluding mountain bikes
- Errors and omissions excepted and subject to price changes; no responsibility is accepted for the correctness of the prices shown.
- In the event of stormy weather, lifts have to be closed for your safety.