Safely together on the mountain
So that we can all enjoy many wonderful days on the mountain together, we will all follow the necessary measures. The most important thing is always the respectful and considerate interaction with each other. Take your time and keep the minimum distance of 1m from non-household people.
We offer more safety
- More gondolas & chairs are in use.
- Our employees have already been preventively tested on COVID-19 at the mountain railways' own expense in order to give our guests a feeling of safety.
- Spacious free parking area available for our guests at the mountain railways.
Safety in the cash desk area
- Please always keep a minimum distance of 1m to people from outside the household.
- Wear your mouth and nose protection (does not apply to children under 6 years). Also people with health problems, who are legally exempt from the obligation, should please inform us. However, if you have forgotten the mouth and nose protection, this can happen. We offer replacement. You can buy protection at the cash desk at a price of 2€. (While stocks last).
- Ticket purchase: You are welcome to pay cash-free with card (EC or credit card) at the cash desk.
- Additional service: Book your ticket conveniently online in advance.
Get a little closer to heaven with the gondola
- Please always keep a minimum distance of 1m to persons from outside the house in front of the entrance and exit area.
- The mouth-and-nose protection is only to be worn in the gondola lift, should there be people from outside the household in the gondola and then the distance of 1m must also be kept. Should you need assistance getting on or off the gondola for health reasons, please inform the staff on site. As always, we are happy to help you.
- Note: Please do not forget your mouth and nose protection in the gondola cabin.
- Please dispose of used tissues and (non-washable) masks properly.
- Ensure ventilation during the gondola ride.
- All instructions of our employees must be followed immediately.
- Please avoid group formations.
Comfortable ascent with the chair lift
- Minimum distance of 1m to people from outside the household
- Wear a mouth and nose protection (does not apply to children under 6 years)
- Use the disinfectant provided
- Per 4-seater chairlift max. 2 people from outside the household on the right and left outer seat
- If assistance is needed when getting on or off the lift, please inform the lift attendants in advance. They can reduce the speed of the lift accordingly.
Discover our adventure worlds, hike or enjoy the time on the mountain
- Keep to the COVID-19 rules of conduct when hiking, when using the stations at the theme parks and above all be considerate of each other.
Safe hut overnight stay
Safe hut overnight stay
- Visit the huts only in healthy condition
- Pleas reserve your overnight stay
- Overnight stay only with own sleeping bag and pillow/cushion cover
- A distance of 1m must also be maintained here
- Source: www.alpenverein.at
We kindly ask all guests to always keep a minimum distance of 1m to people from outside the house, also on the hiking trails and when moving around in the theme parks.