Giant experience path Hopfgarten/Söll - Brixen im Thale
Starting point: Salvenbahn lift Hopfgarten/cable car Söll-Hohe Salve
Destination: Hochbrixen cable car
Having taken the cable cars up to the Hohe Salve, you are greeted with a magnificent 360-degree panoramic view of 70 mountain peaks that soar above the 3,000-metre mark. Once you have explored the sundial and wind harp panoramic loop trail, follow the narrow hiking path down to the Filzalmsee lake in RiesenWelt Brixen im Thale. Here you will find a biotope with interesting peek boxes and nature discovery stations that reveal secrets of the underwater world. In addition, you have the option of being able to explore 4 Filzalmsee themed hiking trails in an enchanting Alpine pasture setting.
Possible route combinations
- Hike from the Salvenbahn cable car (section 1) to the Alpengasthof Rigi and up to the summit of the Hohe Salve ( 2 hours)
- Hike from the Söll middle lift station down to the Stöcklalm. From here head towards the Kraftalm and continue to the Hohe Salve via Alpengasthof Rigi (3 Stunden).
- Breakfast on the mountain
- Hohe Salve – 1st revolving panoramic terrace with a 360-degree view of 70 3,000-metre-high peaks.
- Sundial and wind harp panoramic loop trail on the Hohe Salve
- 4 Filzalmsee themed hiking trails
- Mountain theme parks: RiesenWelt Brixen im Thale, Hohe Salve
Mountain restaurants & huts
|No. 3||Filzalm||Tel. +43 664 4147228|
|No. 14||Jausenstation Frankalm||Tel. +43 660 3478778|