Zinsbergbahn: WOW! So forward-looking!
SkiWelt Brixen: has invested € 15.5 m in the new Zinsberg lift
SkiWelt’s first hi-tech 8/10 CGD combi lift!
Built in 1987 as Europe's first chairlift with bubble, the much loved Zinsberg cable car is being upgraded after 32 years of operation and carrying no fewer than 25 million winter sports fans … without accident!
- first combi lift at SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser - Brixental and in the whole of the Kitzbühel Alps!
- consisting of spacious 10-seater panoramic gondolas and very comfortable 8-seater chair lifts
- excellent suspension, heated seats, weather protection bubbles
- extension of the cable car and the piste by 400m up to the Filzbodenbahn
- ski schools enjoy their own access
- in ecological terms: photovoltaic facility produces green electricity all year round
The new Zinsbergbahn will go into all year round operation from summer 2020, so that the entire region’s range of summer offers will once again be expanded and enhanced!
Facts & figures about the 8/10 CGD Zinsbergbahn – the first combi lift in den Kitzbühel Alps
|Lift type:||combi lift with 23 10-seater panorama gondolas 57 8-seater chair lift with heated seats, weather protection bubbles (open all year round)|
|Capacity:||3,400 people/hr in winter / 1,035 people/hr in summer (gondolas only)|
|Special feature:||1, 667m top station (open all year round)|
|Investment:||€ 15.5 m|
|Manufacturer:||Doppelmayr & Co|
|Architect/Planning:||AB Seilbahn Planungsbüro – Martin Aschaber|
|Start of construction:||Early 2019|
|Completion:||Start of the winter season 2019/20|