Giant experience path Scheffau - Brixen i.T.
Starting point: Brandstadl cable car
Destination: Hochbrixen cable car
After a comfortable ride on the cable car up to the Brandstadl, you come to a kingdom of fun known as the"KaiserWelt" in Scheffau. Once you have discovered the KaiserWald forest, the walk takes you on to the romantic setting of the Jochstubnsee lake. The broad forest path towards the Brantlalm inn is mostly downhill to the RiesenWelt Brixen im Thale. Enjoy a spot of health and well-being at the Kneipp stations with Moor mud foot baths and wading pools around lake Filzalmsee. In addition to the lakes you can experience a biotope with interesting peep boxes and nature discovery stations that reveal the underwater world.
Possible route combinations
- Hike from the Filzalmsee lake in Hochbrixen to the 'Hexenwasser' theme park on the Hohe Salve in Söll (1.5 hours). Descent on the Söll cable car and back to the starting point in Scheffau by 'KaiserJet' bus.
- Hike from the Filzalmsee lake in Hochbrixen up to the Hohe Salve (2 hours). Descent on the Söll cable car and back to the starting point in Scheffau by 'KaiserJet' bus.
- Breakfast on the mountain
- Jochstubnsee – exclusive sailing trips, every Tuesday 11.00 am - 3.00 pm
- Kneipp stations, wading pools
- Centuries-old farmhouse in the mountains of Hochbrixen
- Mountain theme park: RiesenWelt Brixen imThale
Mountain restaurants & huts
|No. 2||Jausenstation Brantlalm||Tel. +43 699 12372725|
|No. 3||Filzalm||Tel. +43 664 4147228|
|No. 30||Bergrestaurant Brandstadl||Tel. +43 650 40117766|
|No. 31||Tanzbodenalm||Tel. +43 5358 43150|
|No. 42||Bergrestaurant Jochstubn||Tel. +43 5358 8555|