Yoga on the Kleine Salve
Do something good for your body and mind.
In this session, breathing exercises, dynamic yoga flows and relaxation exercises are combined to a very special start into your day. And the best part – the incredible view of the surrounding mountains from the summit of the Kleine Salve. Anyone can join in, regardless of your age or fitness level. In case of bad weather, the yoga session will take place at the KRAFTalm mountain hotel next to the lift middle station.
- Meeting place: Salvistabahn gondola in Itter, Alte Bundesstraße 1, 6305 Itter
- Latest registration: by 05.00 p.m. the day before online or in the tourist information offices of the Holiday Region Hohe Salve
- Equipment: comfortable sportswear (yoga mats are provided)
- Participants: min. 1 to max. 10
- Difficulty: suited for beginners
- Duration: approx. 2 hours (incl. lift journey, walk to and back from the yoga spot and 1 hour of yoga)
- Cost with Kitzbüheler Alpen guest card: EUR 5,00 (lift uphill/downhill journey not included)
- Cost without Kitzbüheler Alpen guest card: EUR 10,00 (lift uphill/downhill journey not included)
Contact and Registration
Tourismusverband Hohe Salve
Innsbrucker Straße 1
Tel 00 43 57 507 7000
Registration: by 5 p.m. the day before at the information offices of the Hohe Salve holiday region or online www.hohe-salve.com