Holiday booking safety
Free cancellation possibilities up to 48h before arrival
Last update 08.06.2021
Special times require special measures! All friends and guests are therefore guaranteed maximum safety when booking accommodations in all SkiWelt locations.
The "cancellation guarantee" gives you the opportunity to cancel free of charge up to 48 hours before arrival! A safe solution for all new bookings!
What does the cancellation guarantee include?
- Free cancellation up to 48h (depending on the accommodation)
- Free cancellation until the day of arrival in case of closed borders, travel ban for Tirol or departure ban from your home community
Multiple accommodations from our tourism boards Brixental, Hohe Salve, and Kufsteinerland are part of this "cancellation guarantee" initiative to give you maximum flexibility and safety for your booking. A comfortable solution for your winter holiday at SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser - Brixental.
The participating accommodations are marked with a button:
The excitement for the upcoming summer season remains and the "cancellation guarantee" enables safe and forward-looking planning for your summer holiday. Because we are already looking forward to welcoming you at SkiWelt!
The tourism boards and accommodations are at your disposal for questions and concerns of all kinds and help you to realize your dream holiday in the SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser - Brixental.
Kitzbüheler Alpen - Hohe Salve
- Free cancellation: up to 48 hours before arrival
- Free cancellation up to the day of arrival in the event of border closure or entry ban into the Hohe Salve holiday region or exit ban from the home municipality.
- Free cancellation in the event of a travel warning issued by the relevant ministry for the holiday destination in the Hohe Salve holiday region
- Refund of deposits within 7 working days for bookings via www.hohe-salve.com
- Free accommodation in the region in case of infection on site
Kitzbüheler Alpen - Brixental
- 100 % free cancellation up to 48h before arrival, with a maximum of 14 days
- Free cancellation up to the day of arrival if the border closes or you're banned from entering Brixental
- Free cancellation in the event of a travel warning from the ministry responsible for the holiday destination
- Free rebooking to a later date possible
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before arrival (up to 7 or 10 days depending on the accommodation)
- Free cancellation up to the day of arrival in the event of border closure or entry ban into the Kufsteinerland region or exit ban from the home community
- Free cancellation in the event of a travel warning from the responsible ministry for the holiday destination in the Kufsteinerland region