Fleidingbahn: WOW! So fast & with views far and wide!
SkiWelt Westendorf: 5 minutes to SkiWelt’s highest viewing point
State-of-the-art 8-seater chair lift replaces the 3-seater!
After more than 12,000,000 trips and 25,000 hours of operation, it’s the end of the road on 31 March 2019 for the Fleidingbahn built in 1983!
SkiWelt is ready to launch its next major project and is investing € 15.5 m in the new 8CLD / B Fleidingbahn which will offer stunning panoramic views.
- more comfort, better service & faster
- excellent suspension, heated seats, weather protection bubbles
- extended slopes for more skiing fun
- SkiWelt's highest viewing point
- new viewing platform with 360° summit panorama from the Wilder Kaiser and the Grossglockner to the Zillertal Alps
- new themed trails for moments of inspiration
"Relax and recuperate in the mountains"
SkiWelt fans take note! 100 seats from the old 3-seater Fleidingbahn are being made available at a snip for around € 250 each at Bergbahn Westendorf. Get in touch quickly!
Facts & figures about the 8 CLD/B Fleidingbahn – the most modern chair lift on the market
|Lift type:||8-seater chair lift with heated seats, weather protection bubbles (only winter operation!)|
|Trip time:||4,82 min|
|Special feature:||1,892 m top station with fantastic views (view point open all year round)|
|Investment:||€ 15.5 m|
|Manufacturer:||Doppelmayr & Co|
|Architect/Planning:||AB Seilbahn Planungsbüro – Martin Aschaber|
|Start of construction:||early 2019|
|Completion:||start of the winter season 2019/20|
SkiWelt Westendorf GmbH
phone +43 5333 2000