Places of interest
Closed, opens tomorrow at 09:30 o'clock
... following in the footsteps of the mountain doctor ... The Hinterschnabel farm is mentioned in the village history around 1694. In 1985, Mr. Johann Leitner took over his mother's farm. Before the film crew from NDF's Mountain Doctor noticed the farm, the residential building stood empty. Meadows and fields
Closed, opens tomorrow at 09:30 o'clock
Similar Infrastructures