The SkiWelt Hiking Experience Pass Summer
6 mountain theme parks, 13 lifts, 700 kilometres of hiking, 1 ticket: Austria’s biggest mountain experience awaits
The SkiWelt Hiking Experience Pass is the perfect all-round package for our summer in the mountains: just one ticket gives you unlimited use of all 13 lifts in Austria’s largest summer adventure area – with all six exciting mountain theme parks for families.
And if you prefer not to make the return journey by foot, the pass can also be used on the “KaiserJet”, a bus that stops at all the lifts and swimming facilities between Going, Ellmau, Scheffau and Söll. And one more treat: with the hiking pass (guest card reductions!) you enjoy discounts with 23 Bonus Partners in the region: leisure facilities, pools, attractions and activities with up to 50% off the normal price.
The Hiking Experience Pass includes:
- Unlimited use on up to 13 cable cars and lifts in the Wilder Kaiser - Brixental region during the booked period
- The 6 mountain theme parks: Lake Filzalmsee Hochbrixen, Ellmi's ZauberWelt Ellmau, Hohe Salve Hopfgarten, KaiserWelt Scheffau, Hexenwasser Hochsöll/ Hohe Salve, Alpinolino Westendorf
- Free use of the "Kaiserjet" - a bus for hikers and bathers that operates several times a day between Going, Ellmau, Scheffau and Söll.
- SkiWelt Bonus Partners - Up to 50 % discount
Price List Hiking Experience Pass Summer
Season ticket price for summer 2016
|Ticket type||Adults||Youth born 1998 - 2000||Children born 2001- 2011|
|Season ticket||EUR 140,50||EUR 112,50||EUR 70,50|
Guest card holders get a reduction for the SkiWelt Hiking Experience Pass
Guest Card discount
Only holders of valid guest cards obtain upon presentation of the guest card the reduced rate at one of the SkiWelt cash desks.
We accept guest cards from following tourist boards:
- Tourist board Wilder Kaiser
- Tourist board Kitzbüheler Alpen - Brixental (Westendorf - Brixen - Kirchberg)
- Tourist board Kitzbüheler Alpen St. Johann in Tirol - Kirchdorf - Oberndorf - Erpfendorf
- Tourist board Kitzbüheler Alpen - Hohe Salve
- Kitzbühel Tourismus
- Tourist board Kufsteinerland
- Tourist board Wildschönau
- Kaiser- Reich Oberaudorf Kiefersfelden
- The SkiWelt Hiking Experience Pass is valid on consecutive days.
- Obtainable at all lifts in the Wilder Kaiser-Brixental region
- Child rate applies to children between 2001 - 2011; In terms of conditions of carriage, children born in 2012 and younger travel free of charge
- Youth rate for those born in 1998,1999,2000
- Above prices plus key card deposit of € 2.00; € 2.00 refunded upon return of key card
- All prices are in Euro and include 10% VAT
- All tickets are personalised and not transferable. Fines imposed for misuse.
- Use of the Hiking Experience Pass or Summer Card is not permitted with sports equipment (paragliders, summer toboggans etc.), excluding mountain bikes
- Dates and prices subject to change