Kinderland Kornkammer Söll
Where the grass is green and the world an adventure
Childcare for kids from 1 to 14 years - next to the gondola station!
KiKo starts on 1st June 2017 in the summer season! :-)
On “farm day” you can get to know the animals and learn about the work they involve on the farm. Then on “garden day” discover everything we can grow and harvest in the farm garden. See how much a farmer also has to do in the workshop, when we help him out on “craft day”. Before we get to taste all the yummy traditional delicacies, you can help prepare them on “culinary day”. To round of an exciting week in the country, let off steam playing various games again on “fun day”.
Monday - Friday
9.00 a.m to 1.00 p.m. and/or 1.00 p.m. - 5.00 p.m.
Sunday: 2.00 p.m. - 5.00 p.m.
All sorts of adventures await you around our KiKo house. There is sure to be something to thrill explorers both big and small!
- The kitchen garden - this is where herbs, vegetables and berries are grown
- The outdoor enclosure - sheep, rabbits, hens and roosters
- The tractor garage and ‘junk room’
- The KiKo playing field - sliding, swinging, building sand castles and many more surprises
Our kids' entertainment programme takes place both outside and inside. Our little guests can enjoy just as many exciting activities inside in our cosy, traditional rooms as outside – making sure they feel happy and at home at all times.
- The sheep's chamber - an ideal place to slumber, dream or simply relax
- The hen house
- The handicrafts chamber - here minis have a ball doing handicrafts and learning new things in a fun way
- The granary, the ball chamber and the reading corner
- The orchard - a bright room that is ideal for jumping, somersaulting and climbing
|Days||without guest card||with guest card|
|1/2 day||EUR 22,00||EUR 20,00|
|1 day||EUR 27,00||EUR 25,00|
|10 half day passes||EUR 110,00|
|4 half day passes||EUR 55,00|
Tel.: +43 5333 5260 4020