The Hiking Experience Pass Summer 2016: Group Rates
6 mountain theme parks, 13 lifts, 700 kilometres of hiking, 1 ticket: Austria’s biggest mountain experience awaits
The SkiWelt Hiking Experience Pass is the perfect all-round package for our summer in the mountains: just one ticket gives you unlimited use of all 13 lifts in Austria’s largest summer adventure area – with all six exciting mountain theme parks for families.
And if you prefer not to make the return journey by foot, the pass can also be used on the “KaiserJet”, a bus that stops at all the lifts and swimming facilities between Going, Ellmau, Scheffau and Söll. And one more treat: with the hiking pass (guest card reductions!) you enjoy discounts with 23 Bonus Partners in the region: leisure facilities, pools, attractions and activities with up to 50% off the normal price.
The Hiking Experience Pass includes:
- Unlimited use on up to 13 cable cars and lifts in the Wilder Kaiser - Brixental region during the booked period
- The 6 mountain theme parks: Lake Filzalmsee Hochbrixen, Ellmi's ZauberWelt Ellmau, Hohe Salve Hopfgarten, KaiserWelt Scheffau, Hexenwasser Hochsöll/ Hohe Salve, Alpinolino Westendorf
- Free use of the "Kaiserjet" - a bus for hikers and bathers that operates several times a day between Going, Ellmau, Scheffau and Söll.
- SkiWelt Bonus Partners - Up to 50 % discount
Hiking Experience Pass Summer 2016 - from 20 Persons
1998 - 2000
2001 - 2011
|1||EUR 20,00||EUR 15,00||EUR 11,00|
|2||EUR 33,50||EUR 25,00||EUR 17,00|
|3||EUR 40,50||EUR 30,50||EUR 20,50|
|4||EUR 46,00||EUR 34,50||EUR 23,00|
|5||EUR 53,00||EUR 40,00||EUR 27,00|
|6||EUR 56,50||EUR 42,50||EUR 29,00|
|7||EUR 59,50||EUR 45,00||EUR 30,50|
|8||EUR 64,50||EUR 48,50||EUR 32,50|
|9||EUR 68,50||EUR 51,50||EUR 34,00|
|10||EUR 72,50||EUR 54,50||EUR 36,00|
|11||EUR 75,50||EUR 56,50||EUR 38,00|
|12||EUR 79,50||EUR 59,50||EUR 40,00|
|13||EUR 83,00||EUR 62,50||EUR 41,50|
|14||EUR 86,50||EUR 65,00||EUR 43,50|
- Prices valid for groups of 20 or more
- We issue 1 free Hiking Experience Pass for every 21st person/coach. The coach driver gets a voucher for a meal or a Hiking Experience Pass
- All card types are personalised and are non-transferable. A fine will be levied if misused.
- The above prices plus keycard deposit of € 2; € 2 refunded upon safe return of keycard. All prices are in Euro and include 10% VAT
- Child rate applies to children between 2001 - 2011; No charge for children born in or after 2012
- Youth rate for those born in 1998,1999,2000
- Severely disabled people with a disability of 75% or more (ID required) pay child rates at the SkiWelt.
- Holders of a Hiking Pass are entitled to use the Kaiser Jet from Söll to Going.
- Use of the Hiking Experience Pass or Summer Card is not permitted with sports equipment (paragliders, summer toboggans etc.), excluding mountain bikes
- Points cards are not valid in summer!
- Errors and omissions excepted and subject to price changes; no responsibility is accepted for the correctness of the prices shown.
- In the event of stormy weather, lifts have to be closed for your safety.